- Each coach will fill and submit duly screened player registration forms for all his or her state players.
- The State Association Chairman will pass same to the Secretary General of the Badminton Federation of Nigeria.
- The technical sub-committee will do the screening of the players.
- A report of this will be presented to the Badminton Federation of Nigeria Board for approval after which they will be allocated player Identity Card.
- A non-refundable annual registration fee of N2,000.00 will be paid by the players to cover identification cards and insurance.
Note: In an event a situation arises, and it is not provided for in this document, the Technical Committee with the approval of the Board would review the matter, and any decision reached will be binding on all involved.